Home Health Digital Pulse Oximeter
(All Orders $50+)
Money Back Guarantee
Aluratek's Home Health Digital Pulse Oximeter is an easy to use solution to instantly view your oxygen saturation levers and pulse Rate. Simply insert your finger or thumb for a few seconds then your results will be displayed on the OLED display. The oximeter easily expands and clamps down firmly on fingers of all sizes. Features a bright digital LED display for easy result reading. Small and compact design makes the oximeter perfect for home and outdoor use while on the go.
Accurate and Reliable Readings
The Digital Pulse Oximeter comfortably clamps down on any finger while a small beam of light passes through the fingernail accurately measuring your blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate within 10 seconds.
Easy To Read Results
The large LED backlight digital display make it very easy to read your results. Displays real time SpO2%, pulse rate, pulse waveform, pulse bar graph and battery indicator.
Light weight and portable for use in the house and the outdoors. Features one button operation, long battery life and automatic shut off. Ideal for kids and adults interested in monitoring blood oxygen and pulse rate.
- Quick and accurate way to check your blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) and pulse rate
- Large LED backlight digital display make it very easy to read your results.
- Perfect for use at home and outdoor use
- Suitable for children, adults and seniors
- One button operation, long battery life and automatic shut off
- Light weight and compact - accommodates a wide range of finger sizes
- Auto shut down after 8 seconds of inactivity
- 2x AAA Batteries required (Batteries not included)
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- 2x AAA Batteries
- Display mode: 1 inch two color OLED display (blue and yellow)
- Display resolution: 128 x 64
- Measurement range of blood oxygen saturation: 0% - 100%
- Oxygen saturation accuracy: 70% - 100%: +2%, less than 70%, undefined
- Pulse rate measurement range: 30bpm - 250bpm
- Pulse rate Accuracy: +2bpm or +2%, whichever is higher
- Power consumption: no more than 30mA
- Battery: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- Voltage: DC 3.0V
- Battery working time: 20-36 hours
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:2.3 x 1.4 x 1.2 inches (60 x 36 x 31 mm) / 2 oz.
MODEL NUMBER / UPC:ADPM01F / 8-12658-01463-2
- Digital Pulse Oximeter
- Quick Start Guide