Aluratek's new AVH100F VGA-to-HDMI Adapter is the perfect solution to connect your computer to your HDTV via an all-in-one HDMI connection. Simply connect the included 3.5mm audio cable and the included VGA cable to your computer's VGA port then connect your HDMI cable from the AVH100F converter to your HDTV and you will be able to enjoy stunning HD video quality (1080P) along with superior audio. The AVH100F comes with Aluratek's one year manufacturer warranty.
Extend and Share Your Screen
Extend your desktop with high-resolution dual display support. The VGA-to-HDMI adapter supports Primary, Extended, and Mirror modes, with widescreen monitor resolutions up to 1920x1080 and standard monitor resolutions up to 1600x1200. View applications and data simultaneously across multiple screens, or with display continuity. Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows.
Simple to Use
The VGA-to-HDMI adapter is hot-swappable and hot-pluggable. Simply connect the VGA connector of the adapter to a VGA port on your laptop, connect the 3.5mm cable to your laptop's audio output, then connect the HDMI connector of the adapter to an HDTV or desktop monitor to view multiple screens and share audio in Mirror mode. Or connect the VGA connector of the adapter to a VGA port on your computer and connect the HDMI connector of the adapter to a second monitor to extend your desktop with display continuity or to view multiple screens.
- Converts the VGA outputs from your computer to HDMI with resolution up to 1080p*
- Supports analog stereo and outputs the audio over HDMI
- Extend your desktop with high resolution dual display support
- View data across multiple screens or with display continuity
- Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
* Both the computer and the TV need to support 1080p resolution. This product does not upconvert your video.
- Computers w/ VGA connector that supports the following resolutions: 640x480 (VGA), 800x600 (SVGA), 1360x768 (Wide XGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1280x720 (HDTV 720p), 1280x768 (WXGA), 1440x900 (WXGA+), 1280x1024 (SXGA), 1680x1050 (WSXGA+), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1280x800 (WXGA), 1280x960 Quad VGA), 1920x1080 (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
- TV with HDMI connector that supports 1280x720p, 1920x1080p
- VGA to HDMI 1080p Adapter
- VGA to VGA Cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
- DVI-HDMI Converter
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- UPC: 8 12658 01016 0
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 5 oz
- Product Dimensions: 2.75 x 3 x .875 in. (6.98 x 7.62 x 2.22 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Review by Aldo