Aluratek's AUH200F USB-to-HDMI Adapter is the perfect solution to connect your computer to your HDTV via an all-in-one HDMI connection. Simply connect the included USB cable to your computers USB port then connect your HDMI cable from the AUH200F converter to your HDTV and you will be able to enjoy stunning HD video quality (1080p) along with superior audio. The AUH200F comes with Aluratek's one year manufacturer warranty.
Extend and Share Your Screen
Extend your desktop with high-resolution dual display support. The USB-to-HDMI adapter supports Primary, Extended, and Mirror modes, with widescreen monitor resolutions up to 1920x1080 and standard monitor resolutions up to 1600x1200. View applications and data simultaneously across multiple screens, or with display continuity. Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows.
Simple to Use
The USB-to-HDMI adapter is hot-swappable and hot-pluggable, once the included DisplayLink driver software is installed. Simply connect the USB connector of the adapter to a USB port on your laptop, then connect the HDMI connector of the adapter to an HDTV or desktop monitor to view multiple screens in Mirror mode. Or connect the USB connector of the adapter to a USB port on your computer and connect the HDMI connector of the adapter to a second monitor to extend your desktop with display continuity or to view multiple screens.
- Extend your desktop with high resolution dual display support
- Supports Primary, Extended and Mirror modes
- Supports widescreen monitor resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- Supports standard monitor resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- View data across multiple screens or with display continuity
- Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
- Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Supports up to 6 adapters simultaneously
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- With Single Core CPU at 1.2GHz or higher processor clock. Intel® Pentium® /Celeron® family, or AMD® K6®/Athlon™/Duron™ family, or compatible processor
- 512MB memory
- At least one USB 2.0 port
- 30MB of available disk space
- Windows® XP Home or Professional SP2 or SP3, Windows® Vista SP1 or SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- MAC OS® X 10.4.11 or later (Intel-based only)
- USB to HDMI 1080p Adapter
- USB Cable
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: HDMI / USB
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 7 oz
- Product Dimensions: 3.75 x 3 x 0.75 in. (9.53 x 7.62 x 1.91 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Awesome device!!! Review by Ainsley
- USB TO HDMI WITH AUDIO Review by JW