Aluratek's Digital Photo Frames are a wonderful way to bring your treasured photos and memories to life with incredible image clarity in rich and vibrant colors all on the TFT true color LCD at 800 x 600 resolution at an ideal 4:3 aspect ratio. The functional and stylish frame makes a great addition to any room of your house or office environment. With memory card reader and USB support, it is easy share all your favorite photos.
What separates Aluratek digital photo frames from other brands is picture quality, ease of use, and affordability. You will not find a better quality image or video than what an Aluratek digital frame can deliver thanks to the best quality "true digital" LCD panels that are available on the market for production. Combined with an easy-to-use interface, wide format support, and the simplicity of automatic playback, Aluratek digital photo frames are the best choice for storage and sharing of your precious memories with family, friends, and coworkers. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your digital photo frame comes with Aluratek's 1 year warranty.
True Digital LCD Panels for Clearer Pictures
What does it mean to use a true digital LCD panel in an Aluratek digital frame? It means that all of your pictures will be noticeably clearer and much crisper than others that have decided to use analog panels as cost-cutting measures. The advantage of utilizing digital panels over analog panels is very similar to the difference in watching HDTV (High Definition Television) instead of standard definition TV. It makes a big difference to watch in crisp clear HD as all the vibrant colors and intricate details will be noticeably better. Your photos will be beautifully displayed at 800 x 600 resolution on the 7" TFT true color LCD screen.
Aluratek's 7" digital photo frame will allow you to set-up photo slideshows. Slideshows can be configured to play photos in various display and transition modes. Photos will be automatically resized to fit the LCD screen perfectly in a 4:3 aspect ratio and photos will be rotated to their proper orientation automatically.
ADPF07SF supports various picture formats. Viewing photos is easy. Simply connect a storage device such as a USB hard drive, USB flash drive or insert an SD card into the photo frame to access your media content.
With the non-technical consumer in mind, Aluratek has designed and developed the user interface to be as intuitive and easy to navigate as possible. Aluratek digital photo frames are very easy to use, with no required setup and no software to install. Even if you're giving a digital photo frame as a gift item, you can rest assured that anyone can comfortably use an Aluratek digital photo frame.
Digital Signage Solution
Aluratek's Digital Photo Frames are a great digital signage solution. Place on any sturdy table surface or mount the frame on a wall in your place of business to enhance your message to your customers. You could also use pictures in slideshow mode to tell a story, display business hours, sale items, specials and menu boards, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- View hi-quality digital photos on the 7” TFT true color LCD at 800x600 resolution (4:3 aspect ratio)
- High quality frame with easy to use controls
- Configure photo slideshows to play in various display and transition modes
- Supports various picture formats as most file formats are automatically recognized
- Supports SD / SDHC memory cards (up to 32 GB)
- Connect a USB hard drive (power adapter required), USB flash drive or SD card to easily access and share your favorite photos
- Frame adjustable for vertical orientation
- Wall mountable - works great as a digital signage solution
- 1 Year limited warranty
- 7" Digital Photo Frame
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, SD/SDHC Card
- Resolution: 800 x 600 (4:3 aspect ratio)
- UPC: 8-90989-00184-2
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 8 oz
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.75 x 6.125 in. (19 x 2 x 15.6 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Photos not playin? Problem fixed! Review by Paige Eon
The problem was that they wouldn't play on the frame and here is the answer:
"It sounds like a compression issue. If you have a Windows computer, open those photos in paint and resave them as JPEG's."
Doing this with Paint made them work instantly!
It is a small frame, not many features and is made out of a light plastic. I knew all of this and purposely ordered it. If you want a nicer quality picture I would go with a bigger frame size! (Posted on 9/8/2015)
- OK Review by Sofia
- Joseph S. Review by Excellent Frame
- Very Clear Review by FunTimeGrandpa
- Good Specs, Bad Angles Review by Justin K.
- Digital Frame Review by tammaria
- Great quality display Review by Ralph M.
- Excellent Frame Review by John H.