Aluratek's Mini Surge Dual USB Charging Station is a great solution to quickly charge your portable devices by instantly adding two USB charging ports to any standard AC outlet. This durable and lightweight device features two surge protected USB outlets allowing you to plug-in and charge all your essential devices wherever you are. Convenient for the home, office, travelers, mobile professionals and students and eliminates the need to power on your computer for USB charging. Keep your smartphones, tablets and other USB powered devices charged and enjoy peace of mind knowing your hard-to-replace devices are surge protected.
Easy Set-up and Operation
The AUCS05F is compatible with any standard AC outlet so you can turn any wall outlet or power strip into a mobile device charging station. The Mini Surge Dual USB Charging Station simply mounts directly over any existing outlet to give you three additional AC outlets and two USB surge protected charging ports for convenient simultaneous charging of your mobile devices. Perfect for the home office, kitchen, bathroom, garage or any room where you need to charge your devices.
Unique Practical Design
AUCS05F is uniquely designed so you don't lose an electrical AC outlet. Three AC power prong locations are strategically located with one on the front and one on each of the two sides. This layout is very functional allowing up to three power strips to be connected at the same time. AUCS05F also features two USB outlets with built-in fireproof circuit protection of 612 joules. The "protected" LED indicator turns green to let you know your devices are secure. The foldable plug allows for easy storage and protection from damage.
Reliable USB Charging
The Mini Surge Dual USB Charging Station delivers enough power to charge most USB powered devices currently on the market such as smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, mp3 players, bluetooth speakers, bluetooth headsets, ebook readers and more. The original charging cable that came with your mobile device is required.
- Supports all smartphones* including: iPhone® (4 / 4S / 5 / 5S), Galaxy S® (S3 / S4 / S5), Blackberry®, Droid®, Evo™ & HTC®
- Supports all iPads® and other tablets including the Samsung Galaxy Tab / Note 2*
- Supports all iPods® and other mp3 devices*
- Charges virtually any USB powered device*
- Uniquely designed so you don’t lose an electrical AC outlet
- (x3) outlets and (x2) USB charging ports
- Supports up to 2 devices at a time
- Foldable plug for easy storage and protection from damage
- Built-in fireproof circuit protection with power surge LED
- Power surge protected USB outlets of 612 joules
- INPUT: 120V / 60 hz - USB OUTPUT: 5V / 1.5A (combined)
- Eliminates the need to power on your computer for USB charging
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
*Original charging cable required
- Any standard AC outlet
- Mini Surge Dual USB Charging Station
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- UPC: 8-12658-01104-4
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 4.8 oz
- Product Dimensions: 4.25 x 1.375 x 2.125 x in. (10.8 x 3.5 x 5.4 cm)
- AUCS05F_DataSheet (290.62kB)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Highly Recommended Review by Robert
- This product works great. I use it to charge my iphone, ipad, and e-book reader. For my ipad it says not charging but it definitely does charge it. I like the comfort of knowing that my devices are surge protected while charging as we get a lot of electrical storms in the summer months. (Posted on 7/22/2014)
- Good For What It Does Review by John
- I bought this under the impression it would charge anything with a USB adaptor, including iPads. It doesn't. But the manufacturer doesn't claim it does and lists iPods and some phones, so it was my error after reading a favorable review on another site. The rule of thumb is anything that will charge through a USB port on your computer can be charged through the USB hookup on this device. This includes all iPods, some phones and other devices. So you'll still have to take an adaptor for iPads and other devices (in my case a phone). Still you can plug two USBs and three AC adaptors into one plug, which is convenient for home or travel. For that it works quite well. (Posted on 7/22/2014)
- Too Big For Me Review by Craig G.
- I cannot speak for its performance as a surge protector, but I would not recommend this item if all you want it as a multiple plug that has USB because it is so big, heavy, and thus unsightly. It is also rather heavy on the non-plugged end, so tends to sag and pull out of the wall socket under its own weight if inserted horizontally (Posted on 7/22/2014)
- High Pitch Hiss Review by L.Yao
- This is a convenient device I really like it except for one flaw: it generates high pitch noise even when nothing is plugged in. Quite disturbing in the quiet night. (Posted on 7/25/2014)
- Great Product! Review by Lk311
I ordered a couple of these on my last order with Aluratek. I got them for trips because there are never enough outlets in the hotel room for camera's, ipad's, iphones etc. Problem is I did not order enough because I started using them in my house to get rid of cord clutter, so I am going to be putting in an order to get 2 more of them dedicated to trips only.
This product is great for home or vacaction because it charges everything and actually gives you 3 extra plugs for the one that you are using. It is also nice that they placed the 3 plugs on different sides of the unit so that the bulkier plugs do not interfere with each other. Order double of these that you think you are going to need because once you start using them you will want them everywhere. (Posted on 7/25/2014)
- Nice Item. Does What You Think It Should Review by MN Woodworker
- I would buy it again. It doesn't eliminate the need for a pile of cords but it's well made and nicely designed. I could really see it handy for travel. (Posted on 7/26/2014)
- well designed Review by paulR
- This is just the right combination to be used in the bedroom or on a trip to charge phones and iDevices and also have 3 normal outlets, all of which can take the power blocks without obstructing another outlet. (Posted on 7/26/2014)