Return to Previous Page
How to Download eBooks from Kobo Introducing the new LIBRE | Touch eBook Reader with Built in Wifi. The LIBRE | Touch connects to any wifi hotspot for instant access to over 2.3 million eBook titles available from Kobo.com. The LIBRE | Touch uses a very responsive touch screen LCD that offers a crisp and clear reading experience. You will enjoy the ability to read in the dark with the full color backlit screen with a respectable 8 hr battery life. To get you started you will enjoy the classic collection of 100 free books that come preloaded on the LIBRE | Touch. More than just an eBook Reader the Touch will allow you to surf the web, check email, access social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace etc. easily navigated by the built in web browser and virtual keyboard. There is also a built in Video Player, MP3 Player, and digital photo viewer. 100 classic eBooks include: 20,000 Leagues Under the Seas, A Hundred Fables of LaFontaine, A Tale of Two Cities, Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Aesop's Fables, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, At the Back of the North Wind, Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, Autobiography of Benvenuto Cellini, Beowulf, Collected Works of Poe - volume 1, Collected Works of Poe - volume 2, Collected Works of Poe - volume 3, Collected Works of Poe - volume 4, Collected Works of Poe - volume 5, Common Sense, Cyrano de Bergerac, Don Quixote, Dracula, Emile, Father Goriot, Frankenstein, Gargantua and Pantagruel, Great Expectations, Green Mansions, Growth of the Soil, Gulliver's Travels, Hamlet, Heart of Darkness, Hedda Gabler, Household Tales, How to Live on 24 Hours a Day, Ivanhoe, Jacob's Room, King Arthur and His Knights, Leaves of Grass, Les Miserables, Little Women, Madame Bovary, Martin Eden, Meditations, Metamorphosis, Middlemarch, Moby Dick, Mother, News from Nowhere, Oliver Twist, Plutarch's Lives, Pride and Prejudice, Pygmalion, Renascence and Other Poems, Robinson Crusoe, Romeo and Juliet, Siddhartha, Songs of Innocence and Experience, Tess of the d'Urbervilles, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The Aeneid of Virgil, The Age of Reason, The Arabian Nights, The Art of War, The Awakening and Other Short Stories, The Bible - King James version, The Brothers Karamazov, The Call of the Wild, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Crock of Gold, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Divine Comedy, The Grammar of English Grammer, The History of Tom Jones, The Iliad, The League of the Scarlet Pimpernel, The Lives of the Twelve Caesars, The Merry Adventures of Robinhood, The Mystery of the Sycamore, The Nibelungenlied, The Notebooks of Leonardo Da Vinci, The Picture of Dorian Gray, The Precipice, The Republic, The Scarlet Letter, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Secret Garden, The Sorrows of Young Werther, The Three Musketeers, The Time Machine, The Tragedy of the Korosko, The Trial, The Way of All Flesh, The Wind in the Willows, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Thus Spake Zarathustra, Utopia, Walden, War and Peace, Webster's Elementary-School Dictionary, and Wuthering Heights.
- Great Reading in Direct Sunlight – low glare!
- Easy to Read Text – Crisp and Clear!
- Extremely light and portable – Weighs only 11.9 ounces
- Superb Battery Life – Up to 8 hrs on a single charge
- Built In Wifi – Download books wirelessly and access the web and email on the go
- Instant and spontaneous page turns – No Flashing or Flickering Like e-Ink displays!
- Latest and Greatest Book Selection– With direct access to Kobo (Chapters/Indigo) 2.3M titles are available
- New releases Faster – Kobo brings you the newest releases first
- MP3 Support – For background music or Audio Books
- PDF Support – Displays documents well for easy reading and navigation
- 100 Books Included – Great selection from the “Classic Collection”
- Adjustable Font – Easily increase the font to your desired preferences (throw away those reading glasses)
- Great Workout Solution – Makes a great workout reading device while on treadmills stair climber etc. by setting auto page turns or a simple touch
- Impressive Memory – Holds up to 2000 books internally and can be expanded up to 50K+ books via the Expansion Micro SD Card Slot
- Local Library Support – The Libre Touch works with many local library ebook Programs for access to free books
- Easy to use – designed to be user friendly for those less technical virtually eliminating the need for a user manual
- Windows XP(SP2) / Vista or later OR Mac 10.4.9 or later
- Available USB port
- Libre eBook Reader
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Download Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty & Registration Card
- Built-in Memory: 4GB
- Connectivity: Wireless 802.11 b/g / USB 2.0 / SD Card Slot
- Resolution: 7" TouchScreen TFT Full Color LCD
- UPC: 8-12658-01101-3
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 11.9 oz
- Product Dimensions: 4.875 x 8 x .5 in. (12.4 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)