Share your VGA video to multiple monitors. Setup is fast and easy--just plug-in the included VGA cable from your computer's VGA output to the video splitter's input and connect each monitor to the splitter directly and you are all set. AVS02 has a high bandwidth of 350MHz to support high quality video and resolution of up to 1920x1440. It is also daisy-chainable to support more monitors. This is great for trade shows, seminars, and stores.
Share Your Desktop
Expand your desktop with high-resolution dual display support. The VGA splitter supports Mirror mode with widescreen monitor resolutions up to 1920x1440. View applications and data simultaneously across multiple screens. The AVS02 can amplify your VGA signal to transmit over distance of up to 210 feet--that is 8 times farther than the support of a typical video card.
Simple to Use
The VGA splitter is completely plug-and-play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable, with no driver installation needed. Connect the VGA output from your computer to the VGA IN port of AVS02 with the included VGA cable. Then connect the VGA output of the video splitter to each monitor using the monitor's cables (not included). In no time, you will able to share or extend the distance of your VGA video to multiple monitors.
- Split VGA signals into 2 outputs
- Amplify the VGA signal to transmit over distance of up to 210 ft. - that is 8 times farther than the support of a typical video card
- High signal bandwidth of 350MHz to support high quality video
- Daisy chainable to increase monitor support
- Supports VGA, SVGA and Multi-Sync monitors
- Plug-n-Play, No driver needed
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
- 2-Port VGA Video Splitter
- Power Adapter
- VGA Cable (6ft)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: VGA
- Warranty: 1 Year
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Happy with product Review by Late Bloomer