Send pictures from your phone to your living space in a matter of seconds with new WiFi-enabled Photo Frames
IRVINE, Calif. October 31, 2018 - The perfect gift for picture-takers during the holidays, Aluratek announces its new line of WiFi Enabled Digital Touchscreen Photo Frames, starting at $129.
Aluratek digital frames deliver the best quality "true digital" IPS LCD panels. Combined with an easy-to-use interface, wide format support, and the simplicity of automatic playback, Aluratek digital photo frames are the best choice for storage and sharing precious memories with family, friends, and coworkers.
Aluratek’s new WiFi Enabled Digital Photo Frames boast:
- Touchscreen LCD - Touchscreen IPS LCD that provides fast and easy navigation through the icon-based menus with no required setup or software to install.
- Instant Photo Sharing - Instantly share your photos by simply connecting to any WiFi network. There are three ways to share! Sync the frame to your Facebook and Twitter accounts or to our photo cloud app.
- True Digital LCD Panels for Clearer Pictures - Watch in crisp clear HD as all the vibrant colors in photos are beautifully displayed at 1280 x 800 resolution on the 10" TFT true color LCD screen.
- Multimedia Experience - Set-up photo slideshows set to background music. Slideshows can be configured to play photos in various display and transition modes. Photos will be automatically resized to fit the LCD screen in a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Digital Signage Solution - A great digital signage solution. Place on any sturdy table surface or mount the frame on a wall in your place of business to enhance your message to your customers.
The frames come in three sizes:
WiFi connected frames allow you to send pictures from your smartphone's camera directly to the frame from anywhere. Sync the frame to your Facebook and Twitter accounts or to our photo cloud app.
The Aluratek frames can be ordered today at www.aluratek.com. All Aluratek Digital Photo Frames come with a 1-year warranty.
About Aluratek, Inc.
Aluratek was founded in 2006 by a group of industry veterans that are absolutely fascinated with technology. With its corporate headquarters in Irvine, CA, Aluratek has grown and expanded into a leading global technology company. "Allure" as a noun, means exciting, fascinating, attractive, and/or appealing. Adding "tek" (technology) to the equation you can see where the name and ideology derived from and what Aluratek aims to deliver moving forward. Simply put the goal of Aluratek is to produce and create alluring products that are in fact fascinating, attractive and appealing to the technology consumer market.