How to Set-Up and Upload Photos to your Aluratek Wifi Digital Photo Frame
Congrats! You've bought an Aluratek Wifi Digital Photo Frame! Here you will see step-by-step instructions on how to setup your frame and start uploading pictures! Stay tuned to the bottom for a Pro Tip!
- Open up your wifi frame box and plug in the frame into an outlet. Make sure you fully charge the device with batteries before initial use.
- Navigate the main main home page on the frame
- Click on settings
- Then select wifi setting and navigate to your home wifi network. Enter in your network password and wait for it to say Connected. If it does not say connected it is not properly set up. (Secured means it is not properly connected)
- Using your mobile device, navigate to your iOS or Android application store and search for Aluratek Wifi Frame Download the app to your smartphone.
- Once downloaded open the app and select binding equipment and on the frame navigate to settings -> Device info. Enter in the Frame ID No on the frame into the smarphone app where it says please enter device number
- Select Bind on the application. You will be prompted to name your device and your nickname.
- To upload photos, navigate back to the main home screen on the application and select Gallery. Here you will be brought to the photos on your smartphone. Select the photos you want to upload to your device and select finish in the top right hand corner.
- Your photos will begin uploading and you will be see a notification on your wifi frame