4-in-1 Emergency Vehicle Safety Tool
Be Prepared In An Emergency
A handy tool to have in the palm of your hand when a life-threatening situation puts the safety of you or your family at risk. Ideal for any emergency in your car or home, the compact design of the safety tool makes it very portable and easy to keep in your glove compartment, side door compartment or toolbox.
Never Be Left In The Dark
Add light when you need it most. The integrated 6.5 inch lightbar features super bright LED bulbs that provides 360 lumens of light output for up to 5 hours on a full charge. Choose between three modes - full light, flashing red and blue lights or strobe.
Power Within Reach
The battery charger feature is perfect for on-the-go charging anytime, anywhere. The safety tool offers one standard USB charging port with 5200 mAh power capacity at 5V/1A output to quickly charge any smartphone or USB device.
Security At Hand
A powerful tool to have in the palm of your hand when a life-threatening situation can put the safety of you or your family at risk. The pointed steel head hammer can easily shatter your car's side and rear windows in a road emergency.
A Cut Above
Comes equipped with a sharp recessed steel blade near the top of the safety tool to make it easy to use in case you are trapped in your car. Cut your own or a passenger's seatbelt if it gets jammed or the release button is inaccessible.
- The essential 4 in 1 emergency utility tool for every car and driver
- Be prepared for any emergency in your car or home
- Quickly escape your vehicle by shattering windows with the single-tipped built-in steel hammer
- Cut unreleased seat belts quickly with the concealed razor blade
- Built-in 5200mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery with 5V/1A output to quickly charge any USB mobile device (Original charging cable required)
- 6.5 inch LED lightbar provides 360 lumens of light output for up to 5 hours on a full charge
- 3 light modes - full light (up to 5 hours at 360 lumens), alternating red and blue light (up to 5 hours) and strobe (up to 20 hours)
- Takes 6 hours to fully charge the tool from a computer or USB power charger (USB charging cable included)
- Compact and portable design - conveniently fits in your glove compartment, side door compartment or toolbox
- Includes a magnetic base so you can dock and mount the tool to any magnetic surface
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- USB port to charge the battery charger
- Original charging cable belonging to your mobile device
- Battery Capacity: 5,200 mAh
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:9 x 1.625 x 2" (23 x 4.13 x 5 cm) / 10.8 oz
MODEL NUMBER / UPC:ACEK01F / 8-12658-01284-3
- 4-in-1 Emergency Vehicle Safety Tool
- Magnetic Base
- USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration Card