Return to Previous Page
The Aluratek AUS100 USB to Serial Adapter provides the easiest way to connect your POS terminals, GPS devices or PDA's to your computer. It enables the connections from a DB9 serials device to computer through USB. The Aluratek AUS100 USB to Serial adapter comes with Aluratek's 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specification
- Supports the RS232 serial interface
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- 115Kbps data transfer rate
- Supports remote wakeup and power management
- Windows® 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7 OR Mac OS 8.6 or later
- Available USB port
- USB to Serial Adapter
- Driver CD
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: USB / RS232
- UPC: 8 90989 00134 7
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 1.4 oz
- Product Dimensions: 1.75 x 1.25 x 0.25 in. (4.44 x 3.18 x 0.635 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
I just bought an AUS100 USB to Serial adapter. I am trying to use it with Windows 8.1, 64-bit operating system. Could you please email me the correct driver for this operating system? It is not working properly on my system. Thanks.
Drivers can be downloaded directly from the Prolific U.S.A. website. http://prolificusa.com/usb-to-serial-cables/
Date published: 2015-01-15