Aluratek's USB 3.0 Port Extender for iMac brings an easily accessible USB 3.0 port to the front of your computer. Apple’s recent iMac models are designed with the USB ports hidden on the backside making connecting and disconnecting peripherals a challenge especially if you are frequently accessing these ports.
Made specifically to work with iMac (released November 2012 or later), AUHM0301F simply plugs into one of the USB ports on the back of your iMac. The creative "J" shape design of AUHM0301F extends a USB 3.0 port around to the front of your computer and snugly attaches into one of the air-vent holes on the bottom edge of your iMac. You can use multiple extenders if looking to connect multiple USB devices.
- Exclusively designed for the iMac (released November 2012 or later)
- "J" shaped extender brings an easily accessible USB 3.0 port to the front of your iMac
- High-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps
- Plug into any port of your choice on your iMac
- Use multiple port extenders together to add more than one USB port to the front
- Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- iMac Slim Aluminium Unibody model (released November 2012 or later)
- USB port
- USB 3.0 Port Extender for iMac
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- UPC: 8 12658 01274 4
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 0.6 oz
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1.5 in. (7.6 x 3.8 cm)
- AUHM0301F_DataSheet (167.54kB)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Perfect! Review by K.C.