Aluratek's USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station is designed for your extra connectivity needs and to increase user productivity in your home of office. Often times, laptops, ultrabooks and macbooks lack enough ports for connectivity. The USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station is a simple, space-saving way to turn one USB port into six USB connections making your laptop the ultimate desktop workstation by giving you access to all of your USB peripherals, dual video ports and an Ethernet network connection.
Enjoy SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transmission up to 5 Gbps between USB peripherals. In addition, the docking station is equipped with dual video outputs so you can connect your laptop to two monitors and an Ethernet port for direct connection to wired networks.
HD Dual Display Support
The USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station is equipped with dual 1080p HD video outputs (HDMI and DVI) so you can mirror your primary screen or extend your desktop to view data across multiple screens or with display continuity. The video ports deliver HD video up to 2048 x 1152 resolution. Multi-task more effectively without overlapping windows.
Creating a personalized workstation has never been easier. The USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station includes four USB 2.0 ports and two USB 3.0 ports for connecting USB peripherals such as external hard drives, printers, mice, keyboards and more. Connect speakers, headphones or a microphone to the audio in/out ports and connect to the internet via the Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Extend your desktop with high resolution dual display support
- Supports Primary, Extended and Mirror modes
- View data across multiple screens or with display continuity
- Multi-task more effectively without overlapping windows
- High-speed data transfer of up to 5 Gbps
- Dual 1080p HD video for high quality video
- Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 specification
- Resolution up to 2048 x 1152
- Supports audio 2.1 channel
- Faster network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000 BASE-T)
- Supports HDMI® 1.3
- Supports BC 1.2 (only 1 USB 3.0 port)
- Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Minimum system requirements:
- 1.6 single core CPU or higher processor clock. (Intel Pentium / Celeron family, or AMD K6 / Athlon / Duron family, or compatible processor)
- 1GB of RAM
- USB 2.0/3.0 port
- 30MB of available disk space
- PC: Windows® XP 32-bit, Windows® Vista 32/64-bit, Windows® 7 32/64bit, Windows® 8 32/64bit, Windows® 8.1 32/64bit, Windows® 10 32/64 bit
- Mac: OS® 10.9 or later
To play a DVD on the extra connected monitor through docking station, in addition to the requirements above, the following requirements should also be met:
- Dual core CPU at 2.0 GHz processor clock
- USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station
- USB 3.0 Cable
- DVI-VGA Adapter
- Power Adapter
- CD (Driver and Instructional Manual)
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: USB 3.0
- Resolution: 2048 x 1152
- UPC: 8 12658 01273 7
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 13 oz
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 3 x 1.2 in. (17.8 x 7.6 x 3 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)