Want to increase your efficiency at home or at the office? The Aluratek USB 2.0 Hi-Res VGA Adapter is the perfect solution. Simply plug into a laptop or desktop USB port and you will instantly have a second, fully independent dual monitor application. This will allow you to transfer data between your two monitor screens to improve your multitasking abilities. It's great for Excel and other software applications. No need to purchase or install a second video graphics card. Just plug it in and you are ready to go. The VGA adapter supports high resolutions of up to 1920x1080 and comes with Aluratek's 1 year warranty.
Extend Your Desktop
Extend your desktop with high-resolution dual display support. The VGA adapter supports Primary, Extended, and Mirror modes, with widescreen monitor resolutions up to 1920x1080 and standard monitor resolutions up to 1600x1200. View applications and data simultaneously across multiple screens, or with display continuity. Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows.
Simple to Use
The VGA adapter is hot-swappable and hot-pluggable, once the included DisplayLink driver software is installed. Simply connect the USB connector of the adapter to a USB port on your laptop, then connect the VGA connector of the adapter to a desktop monitor to view multiple screens in Mirror mode. Or connect the USB connector of the adapter to a USB port on your computer and connect the VGA connector of the adapter to a second monitor to extend your desktop with display continuity or to view multiple screens.
- Extend your desktop with high resolution dual display support
- Supports Primary, Extended and Mirror modes
- Supports widescreen monitor resolutions up to 1680 x 1050
- Supports standard monitor resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- View data across multiple screens or with display continuity
- Multi-task more effectively without overlapping windows
- Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Available USB and VGA port
- USB 2.0 Hi-Res VGA Adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: USB / VGA
- UPC: 8 12658 01022 1
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 5 oz
- Product Dimensions: 3.25 x 2 x .75 in. (8.23 x 7.62 x 1.91 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- For multi-taskers Review by Linda