Looking to browse the internet, but don't have an Ethernet port or WiFi capabilities on your ultrabook, netbook, laptop or desktop? Aluratek's USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter is a cost-effective tool designed to quickly connect to a ethernet network through your computer's USB port. The adapter's compliance with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) ensures true ethernet network speed without any compromise. Furthermore, the adapter can easily tuck into your pocket or notebook bag for easy storage and transport. The adapter is compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specifications and USB bus-powered, which requires no external power adapter.
The USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter offers a convenient and efficient way to connect your computing device to an Ethernet network. Simply, install the driver and plug the AUE0201F into your available USB port. Insert the Ethernet cord which is connected to your network router into the USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter's RJ45 port. That's all there is to it. You'll be connected to the internet in no time.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 specifications
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operations
- Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet
- USB bus powered - no external power adapter required
- Plug & Play installation
- Equipped with diagnostic LED’s
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- IBM compatible Pentium-233MHz or faster PC or Mac
- 64MB RAM or more
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.x
- Available USB port
- USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
- Driver CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: RJ45, USB 2.0
- UPC: 8 12658 01145 7
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 5 oz.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x .75 x .55 in. (65 x 18.6 x 14mm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)