The Universal Tablet / iPad / eReader Stand is the perfect accessory to your Tablet, iPad or eReader for watching movies, reading ebooks, playing games, viewing emails, or browsing the web. Its universal foldable design allows you to mount your device in landscape or portrait orientation. Choose between two convenient viewing angles. The stand's durable, light-weight design makes it the perfect travel companion. It's V-Frame design and non-slip rubber feet prevent sliding and provide a sturdy position on multiple surfaces.
- Solid aluminum construction and V-Frame design for maximum stability
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Two friendly viewing angles
- Compatible with most Tablets, iPad's and eReaders with or without a case or sleeve
- Extremely portable and foldable design fits in any bag or pocket
- Supports landscape and portrait orientation in both typing and viewing modes
- Limited 1 Year warranty
- Universal Tablet / iPad / eReader Stand
- Warranty / Registration Card
- UPC: 8-12658-01160-0
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 0.5 lbs. (8 oz)
- Product Dimensions: 6.25 x 5 x 7 in. (16 x 12.7 x 18 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Stand-up Product Review by SEANSay
- I bought this for my wife's iPad, which she'd been using with the Apple folding cover. She loves the Aluratek stand: it's lightweight, it's sturdy, it's stable, it folds so she can use it at school, it offers two different angles angles of view, it can be used in portrait or landscape without interfering with cables, and it with most cases attached (including the aforementioned Apple cover. And the finish nicely compliments the brushed aluminum finish of the iPad. (Posted on 7/28/2014)
- Very attractive & sturdy Review by Jimmy
- This stand was extremely easy to install. It has a very "high-tech' look. I have an ipad on it and i can touch the screen & on/off button without moving the stand. (Posted on 7/26/2014)
- Works fine, a bit heavier than expected Review by Skeptic888
- I purchased the Aluratek Universal Stand because it's folding design seemed ideal for packing along with my tablet (in this case a Kindle Fire HD 8.9). The stand holds the tablet horizontally or vertically in two positions - more or less upright and the other more or less lying down. I haven't tried the lying down or "typing" position. It does a good job of propping up the tablet but I wish there were more options for adjusting the angle. As for portability, the unit folds nicely but is heavier than I expected, which means that it doesn't travel with me on a day to day basis but stays at home. I guess that means the weight outweighs its utility for travel purposes. (Posted on 7/26/2014)