The AUCR200 provides a convenient way of transferring data between your cellular phone or camera and computer. This is the perfect solution to transfer all of the pictures sitting in your phone of camera to your computer. You can also transfer MP3 music from your computer to your phone. Simply insert your cellular memory card such as micro SD or your cameras SD card (multiple cards types are supported) into the media slot and plug into your computers USB port and you are ready to start transferring. No software installation or power is necessary. Your media will appear as a removable drive on your computer and simply drag and drop all your data using your mouse. It’s that easy!
Supports the following memory cards: MicroSD; MiniSD; Memory Stick (MS); Memory Stick Pro; Memory Stick Duo; Memory Stick Pro Duo; Secure Digital (SD); MMC & RS-MMC
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Fast data transfer - up to 480 Mbps, between your cell phone / smartphone / PDA and computers
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification
- Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7 OR Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
- Available USB port
- MicroSD / MiniSD USB 2.0 Multi-Media Card Reader
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: MicroSD / MiniSD / USB 2.0
- Warranty: 1 Year
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)