Get on-the-go power and protection for your Galaxy S3 in a sleek, light-weight external rechargeable battery case. The Aluratek Lithium-ion battery Case is designed to improve protection and double the time you have to talk, web browse, listen to music, play games, watch videos on your Galaxy S3! The Battery Case a rechargeable lithium-ion battery disguised inside a low-profile white shiny hardshell case that is form fitting to your Galaxy S3.
Twice the Power
The Lithium-ion Battery Case for Galaxy S3 doubles the power available to your phone. A full charged case gives users:
- Up to an additional 11 hours of Talk Time on 3G
- Up to an additional 750 hours of Standby Time
- Up to an additional 10 hours of Video Play
- Up to an additional 40 hours of Audio Play
- Up to an additional 10 hours of WiFi
The Aluratek Lithium-ion Battery Case is a rechargeable battery pack concealed inside a light-weight, sleek hardshell case designed to improve protection and double the time you have talk, play MP3's, web browse, play games and watch videos.
Charge and Sync
No need to take the Galaxy S3 out of the case. Easily charge and sync your Galaxy S3 by using the included USB cable and plug into any USB port on your computer or power adapter.
The integrated LED status indicator on the bottom of the device tells you exactly how much power is left. The capacity is shown by the number of LED’s.
- Standby Time: up to 1500 Hrs.
- Talk Time: up to 22 Hrs. on 3G
- Audio Play: up to 80 Hrs.
- Video Play: up to 20 Hrs.
- Web Browsing: up to 20 Hrs.
- 2300 mAh power capacity with 5V / 1A output
- 4 light LED battery status indicator - An integrated LED status indicator tells you exactly how much power is left
- Fast Charging - Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery doubles the battery life of your Galaxy S3
- Sleek hardshell case improves protection against drops and scratches
- Lithium-ion polymer battery virtually doubles the life of the Galaxy S3
- Output: DC5V / 800 mAh
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Galaxy S3
- iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy
- Battery Case for Galaxy S3
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Memory: N/A
- Connectivity: Micro USB connector for your Galaxy S3
- Resolution: N/A
- UPC: 8 12658 01209 6
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 1 oz.
- Product Dimensions: 2.6875 x 0.25 x 5.75 in. (6.8 x 0.6 x 14.6 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Nice design, fit could be better Review by 1&Done
- Emergency Backup Battery Review by Deborah C. White
Here is why I could not do that:
1. There is no power switch. The battery constantly charges your phone. It teeters on and off at 100% phone charge.
2. The case gets very hot when charging (which is constant). I couldn't even hold it when it got that hot.
3. I lost a full charge while browsing with 3G/ 4G speeds within 2 hours. It takes over 3 to charge fully.
I didn't mind the extra depth or length it gave to the phone. It fit on the phone fine.
The case instructions said it came with a charging cable but the box contents says it does not. The case instructions also reference both the Galaxy S3 and iPhone as the type of Battery Case purchase.
I would recommend this case as an emergency battery case, not an everyday case. (Posted on 7/25/2014)
- Great value! Review by JIM KREY J
- Significantly Increases Battery Life, A Lot Of Drawbacks Review by Jeneen
- Does seem to double the phone battery life. I can now go all day without charging.
- Does add bit of bit of depth, height, and weight to the phone, but not significantly and I personally like the added dimensions.
- I ordered 2 and one was dead after a day's use. The case seemed to charge, but would not charge the phone. Since I bought from another retailer, I had to pay to ship it back to the manufacturer.
- Case is as slippery as a bar of soap. I added bathtub tread stickers to the back to help.
- The phone is not a tight fit - it wiggles a bit in the case.
- Not a protective case. It fell from 2 feet onto carpet and I had to snap a separated piece back into place. I sense that if it falls in any position other than straight on it's back, there will be damage to the phone.
- Takes about 4-6 hours to charge fully. (Posted on 7/22/2014)