The iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver is the perfect solution to stream music wirelessly from your digital device to any device with an RCA or auxiliary IN port. It nearly Bluetooth enables any speaker or receiver with crystal clear results!
Pair your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet to the iStream and you will be able to stream music up to 33 feet away to the iStream and through you audio device's speakers. You can even connect the iStream to your car auxiliary port and stream Pandora, iTunes or your favorite audio books wirelessly through your car speakers with amazing clarity. Or, connect a RCA cable (not included) with the iStream to connect to your home stereo receiver and stream audio to your home theater system.
Free your phone from its dock while enjoying the benefits of wireless Bluetooth audio streaming with the iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver. No doubt, this little device will change the way you think about streaming music.
- Features Bluetooth v2.0 for superior wireless performance
- Receives signals up to up to 33 feet away
- Remembers up to six paired devices
- Play music wirelessly from your Smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac laptops*
- Works with any phone or device capable of transmitting the Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) protocol
- Up to 10 hours playback using internal Lithium-ion battery
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Bluetooth enabled Smartphones, Tablets and computers
- Dock or speaker system with 3.5 mm audio jack
- iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- USB Charging Cable
- 3.5mm Female to Female Coupler
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack / Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- UPC: 8 12658 01207 2
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 1 oz
- Product Dimensions: 1.75 x .375 x 1.125 in. (4.4 x 1 x 3 cm) with 3.375" ( 8.6 cm) cord including 3.5mm jack
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Works great! except... Review by Phil B
- No more messy wires Review by Taylor L. Li
Okay jokes aside... the iStream works great! The sound is very clear and I can connect it to my iphone easily! I'm thinking about getting one for my sound system at home too! (Posted on 7/28/2014)
- Bluetooth Audio Receiver Review by GPS
- Sounds great with my Bose Ipod dock. Review by Mike G