The iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver is the perfect solution to stream music wirelessly from your digital device to any device with an RCA or auxiliary IN port. It nearly Bluetooth enables any speaker or receiver with crystal clear results!
Pair your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet to the iStream and you will be able to stream music up to 33 feet away to the iStream and through you audio device's speakers. You can even connect the iStream to your car auxiliary port and stream Pandora, iTunes or your favorite audio books wirelessly through your car speakers with amazing clarity. Or, connect a RCA cable with the iStream to connect to your home stereo receiver and stream audio to your home theater system.
Free your phone from its dock while enjoying the benefits of wireless Bluetooth audio streaming with the iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver. No doubt, this little device will change the way you think about streaming music.
- Features Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR for superior wireless performance
- Receives signal up to 33 feet away
- Remembers up to six paired devices
- Play music wirelessly from your Smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac laptops*
- Works with any phone or device capable of transmitting the Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) protocol
- Up to 12 hours playback using internal Lithium-ion battery
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Bluetooth enabled Smartphones and Tablets
- Dock or speaker system with 3.5 mm audio jack
- iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- USB Charging Cable
- 3.5mm RCA Y-Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- UPC: 8 12658 01117 4
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 1 oz
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x .25 in.
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- This little gizmo works well. I hope it up… Review by RGD
- Perfect for new tablet to be used for outside music Review by Brian
- Good bluetooth receiver for playing music in my car Review by
- Works Like A Charm Review by Mike
- Connects with almost anything Review by Zach
- Works great for car audio connectivity Review by Ndragonne
- USA Spec to 30-pin female to 3.5mm audio adapter, then a 3.5mm extender to this Aluratek unit.
It's a lot of connections and adapters but despite all that it works. You do have to connect each time you start your car, but so far it has connected right away every time and I have had zero drops. Thanks! (Posted on 7/27/2015)
- Works great ! Review by Ryan
- Took a minute to get working. / First Impressions. Review by
First Impressions: Hooked it up to 2 stereos in the 6 hours since I bought it. Haven't charged it yet its still running off the juice it came with out of the box (Hasn't been on the entire 6 hours) Audio was cutting out at first but I have not diagnosed this to be a fault of the product, it may be I was outside the specified range. I will hopefully come back and write a continued review after more testing. Yes this product DOES work with the Blackberry Playbook! (Posted on 7/27/2015)
- Trouble Reconnecting Review by
- Thought it would be bad quality sound proven wrong Review by Kevin
- I was skeptical - I was wrong - Excellent product Review by
- Great - but CHARGE FIRST Review by
- INCREDIBLE Product Review by