The iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver is the perfect solution to stream music wirelessly from your computer, smart phone, or tablet to any device with an RCA or auxiliary IN port. It nearly Bluetooth enables any speaker or receiver with crystal clear results! You can even connect the iStream to your car auxiliary port and stream Pandora, iTunes or your favorite audio books wirelessly thru your car speakers with amazing clarity.
Free your phone from its dock while enjoying wireless streaming or stream audio from your tablet to your home theater system. There are a lot of applications you can use the iStream for and enjoy the benefits of wireless Bluetooth audio streaming with the iStream universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver. Another great solution brought to you by Aluratek.
- Features Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR for superior wireless performance
- Transmits up to 33 feet away
- Remembers up to six paired devices
- Play music wirelessly from your Smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac laptops*
- Works with any phone or device capable of transmitting the Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) protocol
- Up to 12 hours playback using internal Lithium-ion battery
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Bluetooth enabled Smartphones and Tablets
- Dock or speaker system with 3.5 mm audio jack
- iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- USB Charging Cable
- 3.5mm RCA Y-Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- UPC: 8 12658 01117 4
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 1 oz
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x .25 in.
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Review by Ryan
- I was a little worried that, for its price, This wouldnt be a very good product. I WAS WRONG holy cow this thing is amazing. I use it on a daily basis. Sooo much easier than having to plug in an auxilary cable to my ipod and then have to go to my stereo each time i want to change the volume, change the song, pause, etc. Now I can keep my device in my pocket and walk all around my room and closet with no problem. Probably one of the best purchases I have ever made. I actually ended up buying a second one for my car. Once again, it just made things waaay more convenient. Definitely reccomend this to anybody and everybody!! Feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you would like to ask me any questions about my experience with this :) (any questions at all. I don't mind even minor ones. (I know for me that it's a lot easiee to feel good about buying something when you've talked to somebody else about how it works and everything) (Posted on 4/6/2014)
- Review by Ndragonne
- Purchased this to pair phone with car bluetooth (New Subaru thinks you should only pair your phone on bluetooth) worked great for 5hrs 45 min! Had to come onto the website to find out that you are supposed to charge it FIRST or have short battery life! Does not stay paired with iPhone using Pandora, have to redo every time I get into the car. Aluratek - put the CHARGE FIRST on the packaging!!!!!!! (Posted on 1/12/2014)
- Review by Zach
- I purchased this to connect my phone to my car stereo for music playback. It is conveniently sized and lightweight, the sound quality is excellent and it connects almost immediately to my Blackberry 9900. I also appreciate the fact that it turns itself off when not in use so if I get out of the car and forget to turn it off, the battery isn't dead the next time. The range is a little limited but works perfectly for my needs. Overall it's an excellent product and the price is right. Ideas for the next version - It would be nice if the charging port was a micro-usb rather than proprietary to avoid having to carry multiple chargers or being out of luck if you lose yours. It is also conveniently sized and light weight. I wish the aux cord was detachable to give the option of both male or female aux input. (Posted on 4/6/2013)
- Review by Mike
- I have been searching for some way to wirelessly connect my headphones to my phone while I cut grass on a utility tractor. It takes me 8+ hours on a tractor to cut grass. Getting off/on the tractor, cutting near trees - the wire gets caught often. My headphones are 3M Work Tunes, industrial noise reduction ones and the AUX port is in an inconvenient location and the wire gets caught on a jacket collar limiting my range of motion. The AISO1F solves all these problems. 12 hr run time and a universal 3.5mm connector allow me to now play my music from Windows Phone thru my truck audio conveniently. (Posted on 2/17/2013)
- Review by Charlie
- streaming from my computer to my monitor speakers and to an amp with a splitter it works well need to be using window media player that the only down side anyone find out a way to use other programs email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (Posted on 1/27/2013)
- Review by MiLO83
I had to call tech support after following the included instructions and not being able to get this device to work, the trick is to hold down the power button for 6 - 7 seconds and then and only if the light on it starts blinking red blue red blue let go of the button and it's ready to pair. The first few times I tried I didn't have the light blinking red blue etc. so it didn't pair. As far as I can see it says nothing about the red blue blinking meaning its in pair mode. I learned that from calling Tech Support, so hopefully this review saves you a call!
First Impressions: Hooked it up to 2 stereos in the 6 hours since I bought it. Haven't charged it yet its still running off the juice it came with out of the box (Hasn't been on the entire 6 hours) Audio was cutting out at first but I have not diagnosed this to be a fault of the product, it may be I was outside the specified range. I will hopefully come back and write a continued review after more testing. Yes this product DOES work with the Blackberry Playbook! (Posted on 8/1/2012)