The iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver is the perfect solution to stream music wirelessly from your computer, smart phone, or tablet to any device with an RCA or auxiliary IN port. It nearly Bluetooth enables any speaker or receiver with crystal clear results! You can even connect the iStream to your car auxiliary port and stream Pandora, iTunes or your favorite audio books wirelessly thru your car speakers with amazing clarity.
Free your phone from its dock while enjoying wireless streaming or stream audio from your tablet to your home theater system. There are a lot of applications you can use the iStream for and enjoy the benefits of wireless Bluetooth audio streaming with the iStream universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver. Another great solution brought to you by Aluratek.
- Features Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR for superior wireless performance
- Transmits up to 33 feet away
- Remembers up to six paired devices
- Play music wirelessly from your Smartphone, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, PC or Mac laptops*
- Works with any phone or device capable of transmitting the Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) protocol
- Up to 12 hours playback using internal Lithium-ion battery
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Bluetooth enabled Smartphones and Tablets
- Dock or speaker system with 3.5 mm audio jack
- iStream Universal Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- USB Charging Cable
- 3.5mm RCA Y-Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration / Warranty Card
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- UPC: 8 12658 01117 4
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 1 oz
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x .25 in.
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Review by Kevin
- Review by Eric G.
- Review by Ken
- Review by Ryan
- Review by Ndragonne
- Review by Zach
- Review by Mike
- Review by Charlie
- Review by Brian
- Review by MiLO83
First Impressions: Hooked it up to 2 stereos in the 6 hours since I bought it. Haven't charged it yet its still running off the juice it came with out of the box (Hasn't been on the entire 6 hours) Audio was cutting out at first but I have not diagnosed this to be a fault of the product, it may be I was outside the specified range. I will hopefully come back and write a continued review after more testing. Yes this product DOES work with the Blackberry Playbook! (Posted on 8/1/2012)