Aluratek's HDMI 1080p to VGA Adapter with Audio allows you to integrate video and audio output from a portable device, such as a laptop, smartphone or tablet to an analog VGA display (TV / monitors) or projectors. This versatile adapter supports high definition output, including 1080p for HDTV connections, and up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) for computer VGA monitors.
Audio and video signals can be outputted simultaneously from this adapter without any additional devices. In addition, with the built-in S/PDIF decoder, it connects to a S/PDIF speaker directly.
The convenient compact size and easy Plug-n-Play set-up makes it a perfect fit for any situation. Great for living rooms, home studios, meeting rooms, conference rooms, presentations, demo stations and kiosks.
- Connect your HD enabled device and output to an analog VGA display or projector
- Works with Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones and other HD devices
- Audio support with analog and digital (optical) connections for 2.1 stereo audio: - 3.5mm jack, S/PDIF (optical)
- Supports Analog Video output up to UXGA and 1080p
- Supports pixel clock rate from 25MHz to 165MHz
- Plug-n-Play easy set up
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Android 2.2 and later
- Available mini HDMI and VGA port
- HDMI 1080p to VGA Adapter with Audio
- Mini HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: HDMI / VGA
- Resolution: 1080p
- UPC: 8 12658 01196 9
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 5 oz
- Product Dimensions: (Adapter body) 2.5 x .75 x 2.375 in. (6.4 x 1.5 x 6 cm) with 7" (18 cm) cable
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Nice!!!! Review by BluEyes