Is your computer starting to run slower? Are you worried that your hard drive may crash and you may lose all of your valuable data? The Aluratek AHDDUB100 External SATA Hard Drive Dual Duplicator is the perfect solution to duplicate the exact content currently stored on your computer’s SATA hard drive. All of your OS (operating system) and program files are “duplicated” in addition to your data files, making this a truly complete backup solution that’s bootable.
With its easy-to-use form factor, all you need to do is insert your current 2.5” or 3.5” SATA hard drive to one side of the duplicator dock, then insert your new backup SATA drive into the other side of the duplicator dock and press the start button. Your computer will start up with all of your program files, operating system files, Outlook contacts, personal settings and more. There is no need to connect to your computer. The LED indicator light will show the status of the duplication process. It’s that easy.
Works as an External Hard Drive
The External SATA Hard Drive Dual Duplicator works as a fully functional USB 2.0 external hard drive, with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 480Mbps. It supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives, and is completely plug-and-play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable.
One Touch Backup
Create an exact duplicate copy of your SATA hard drive, using a one-touch button. The full system backup backs up all your operating system files and programs with no need to connect to your computer. An LED indicator light lets you know the duplication status.
USB 2.0 Dual Docking Station Features:
- Works as a USB 2.0 / eSATA external hard drive
- Data transfer rate of 480Mbps (USB 2.0)
- Data transfer rate of 3Gbps (eSATA)
- Ultra cool product design increases your drives life expectancy
- Transfer data between your computer and your SATA hard drive
- Supports all 2.5” and 3.5” SATA Hard Drives
- Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable and Hot Pluggable
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Create an exact duplicate copy of your SATA 2.5” or 3.5” hard drive
- Full System Backup - backs up all your operating system files
- One touch Button - backup no need to connect to your computer
- Led Indicator light with duplication status
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 OR Mac OS 10.3 or later
- Available USB 2.0 port or eSATA port
- eSATA / USB 2.0 Dual Bay SATA Hard Drive Duplicator
- Power Adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, eSATA, SATA
- UPC: 8-12658-01013-9
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 19.2 oz
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.75 x 5 in. (14 x 7 x 12.7 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Inexpensive and quick! Review by Brendon
This duplicator was very quick (transferred approx. 750GB in less than three hours), and didn't require much in the way of setup.
What I didn't like is that there are almost not instructions outside of "plug stuff in and press go." The indicator lights didn't tell me much either, and instead of the progress bar showing progress, it just flashed at 25% until it finished. (Posted on 8/13/2014)
- Works and easy to use! Review by Kirk out
Copied everything OS through security program all settings intact. Did not have to do anything but boot as normal with the new copy HD in place. Took 2 1/2 hours to copy 500GB so get something to eat watch a movie or go for a walk outside. Easy to use.
Says it won't give more GB of space than origanal HD. Tried 500 into a 640 and saw about 15GB more. Will try to partition before next try. Says it won't copy to smaller HD bummer for SSD converts haven't tried yet to make sure but I will try.
Buttons are cheep but it still works and won't give more GB than origanal HD thus only 4stars. (Posted on 7/26/2014)
- Seems to be a front runner ? Review by TechEz