Easily access your bare hard drive data without having to open up an enclosure. Simply slide your 2.5" or 3.5" SATA bare drive into the universal docking slot and you can instantly access all your data. With high-speed USB 2.0 or eSATA connectivity you can enjoy blazing fast transfer speeds. There is no software to configure and most operating systems are supported. This is a great solution for test benches or anyone wanting instant access to their hard drive data. The Aluratek Hard Drive Docking Enclosure is also a great solution to test any old SATA drive or retrieve any old bare drive data from your computer. There is also a 4-port USB hub built in for the convenience of connecting your multiple peripherals.
Compatible with all SATA I / II Hard Drives
This hard drive enclosure is compatible with all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II hard drives. Dock your hard drive and access it with high-speed USB 2.0, with a data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps, or connect via eSATA with a data transfer rate of up to 3Gbps. It's backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification, so older computers and laptops can still access data.
Simple to Use
Turn your bare SATA drive into an external hard drive effortlessly. There are no screws or ribbons or cables to connect--the docking enclosure is completely plug-and-play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable. And the compact design is perfect for mobile and IT professionals.
Doubles as a USB Hub
This docking enclosure features four USB ports for easy expansion. Connect up to three USB devices, while charging another, as well as accessing your SATA hard drives.
- Turn your bare SATA drive into an external hard drive effortlessly - supports up to 2TB
- (4) USB ports for easy expansion
- No screws or ribbons / cables to connect
- The docking enclosure keeps your drive ultra cool for increased life expectancy
- High-Speed USB 2.0 w/ data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps
- High-Speed eSATA w/ data transfer rate up to 3 Gbps
- Transfer data between your SATA hard drive and your computer
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification
- Compact design is perfect for mobile / IT professional
- Compatible with all 2.5” and 3.5” SATA I / II Hard Drives
- Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 OR Mac OS 10.3 or later
- Available USB port
- eSATA USB 2.0 2.5” / 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Docking Enclosure
- USB 2.0 Cable (Type A to B)
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: USB, eSATA, SATA
- Warranty: 1 Year
- AHDDS100F_Quick Start Guide (175.59kB)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Outstanding Value! Review by StephenB427
- I bought this product when my computer was starting to fail and needed a FAST backup solution. I had several USB external drives but could not use them due to a policy restriction. The eSATA option was a breeze and didn't fail me. Once hooked up, I was able to back up over 60GB of data within minutes. I have already recommended this product and websites to several friends. The only thing I would want for a product improvement was that the front USB drives were tied to the eSATA connection as a pass-through option. (Posted on 7/27/2015)
- Worked for a while Review by StephenB427
- I'd give this a higher rating if I had had it for four or five years but I've had this device for 2 to 3 years now. When I received it all worked well. Now, when I plug a hard drive in to the dock, it is not recognized by Windows OS. Also, the two USB ports on the right no longer function and anything plugged in to them is not recognized by OS. Devices cannot be charged through these ports any more either. The two ports on the left still function so I still use it as a hub and charging station. Tech support was unable to identify the reason. (Posted on 7/27/2015)
- Great product for video editing Review by Jozer in Honolulu
- I used this docking station to use a solid state SATA drive for video editing. File rendering was fater than standard SATA 7200 rpm drive. Also great for computer system recovery from backup image. Only issue is that USB hub funcion only works when docking station is connected to the computer via USB not with eSTAT connection. Looks strange but works great. (Posted on 7/28/2014)
- so far so good Review by jpphotog
- I've only had it for a few weeks but it seems to provide secure data transfer with a variety of drives. I have it hooked up to the SATA port and the speed seems decent so far. (Posted on 7/26/2014)
- Saved the Day! Review by Sugarekayne
- The USB port broke on my WD external hard drive and all of my back up info plus all of my 10,000 Itunes songs were on it. This was stressful because I didn't know what to do. I goggled this problem and there were numerous suggestions that were applicable. After removing the hard drive from the WD case I realized that the problem would be finding the right size case. After researching on Amazon, I determined that a docking station would probably work better. But, I still wasn't sure so I called Fryes Electronics and a very nice person gave me all of the right information that I needed, including the model number. The Docking station is easy to use, simply plug up the power cord and either the eSATA or USB cord, turn on the power, insert the hard drive and you are good to go. YIPPEEE! I saved my information, copied it to another hard drive and am still able to use the WD 500 GB as well. The other great things about the docking station is that it can take 3 different sized hard drives; has it's own cooling fan and you don't have to be bothered with trying to add a hard drive internally to your computer. AND there are 4 additional USB ports! (Posted on 7/26/2014)