Easily access your bare hard drive data without having to open up an enclosure. Simply slide your 2.5" or 3.5" SATA bare drive into the universal docking slot and you can instantly access all your data. With high-speed USB 2.0 or eSATA connectivity you can enjoy blazing fast transfer speeds. There is no software to configure and most operating systems are supported. This is a great solution for test benches or anyone wanting instant access to their hard drive data. The Aluratek Hard Drive Docking Enclosure is also a great solution to test any old SATA drive or retrieve any old bare drive data from your computer. There is also a 4-port USB hub built in for the convenience of connecting your multiple peripherals.
Compatible with all SATA I / II Hard Drives
This hard drive enclosure is compatible with all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA I/II hard drives. Dock your hard drive and access it with high-speed USB 2.0, with a data transfer rate of up to 480 Mbps, or connect via eSATA with a data transfer rate of up to 3Gbps. It's backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification, so older computers and laptops can still access data.
Simple to Use
Turn your bare SATA drive into an external hard drive effortlessly. There are no screws or ribbons or cables to connect--the docking enclosure is completely plug-and-play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable. And the compact design is perfect for mobile and IT professionals.
Doubles as a USB Hub
This docking enclosure features four USB ports for easy expansion. Connect up to three USB devices, while charging another, as well as accessing your SATA hard drives.
- Turn your bare SATA drive into an external hard drive effortlessly - supports up to 2TB
- (4) USB ports for easy expansion
- No screws or ribbons / cables to connect
- The docking enclosure keeps your drive ultra cool for increased life expectancy
- High-Speed USB 2.0 w/ data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps
- High-Speed eSATA w/ data transfer rate up to 3 Gbps
- Transfer data between your SATA hard drive and your computer
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification
- Compact design is perfect for mobile / IT professional
- Compatible with all 2.5” and 3.5” SATA I / II Hard Drives
- Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 OR Mac OS 10.3 or later
- Available USB port
- eSATA USB 2.0 2.5” / 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Docking Enclosure
- USB 2.0 Cable (Type A to B)
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Connectivity: USB, eSATA, SATA
- Warranty: 1 Year
- AHDDS100F_Quick Start Guide (175.59kB)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)