Aluratek's 5000 mAh Portable Battery Charger is a great solution to quickly charge your portable devices. A great travel solution for life on the road when you don't have the convenience of an AC outlet nearby. Don't be stranded on the road with a dead battery on your device. Take the APB01F Portable Battery Charger with you and be comforted in knowing that power is near.
Superior Rapid On-The-Go Charging
The APB01F utilizes the latest in lithium-ion rechargeable battery technology offering superior 5000 mAh power capacity with 5V/1A output. If you need a quick charge you will love the rapid charging feature which enables your device to charge faster than an electrical AC outlet. Small enough to fit in your pocket, this lightweight and portable battery charger is perfect for on-the-go charging. With the included LED charge status indicators, you will know how much battery power is remaining to charge your devices.
Compact, Lightweight and Portable
Small enough to fit in your pocket or bag, this lightweight and portable battery charger weighs only 5 oz and is 0.625 inches thick making for the perfect travel companion. Don't be stranded on the road with a dead battery on your device. Whether you need more talk time, web browsing, audio play or video playback, take the APB01F 5000 mAh Portable Battery Charger with you and be comforted in knowing that power is within reach.
5 Smart Tips Included
Five smart tips are included that support the most popular cell phones on the market including:
• Nokia cell phone adapter - for the following models: E90, N95, N96 and more
• Apple adapter (30-pin) - for iPod, iPad , iPhone
• Sony Ericsson cell phone adapter - for the following models: K750i / W850i / W900i and more
• Blackberry - HTC - LG - Motorola (micro USB) cell phone adapter: for the following models: Blackberry Storm 2, Torch, Curve, HTC Desire, Aria, EVO 4G, HD2, G2, myTouch 4G, LG VX8550, VX10000, VOYAGER, VX8600, LX150, VX8350, CHOCOLATE, VX8700, RUMOR VX8550, VX880, VX880 VENUS, VX9400,Motorola Cliq XT, DROID and more
- 5000 mAh power capacity with 5V/1A output
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Rapid charging - faster than charging from a traditional outlet
- Lightweight and portable - perfect for on-the-go charging
- Includes (x5) universal charging tips
- Energy saving auto sleep mode
- LED charge status indicators
- Limited 1 Year warranty
- USB port to charge the battery pack
- 5000 mAh Portable Battery Charger
- (x5) Adapters
- USB 2.0 Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Battery Capacity: 5,000 mAh
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- UPC: 8-12658-01107-5
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 5 oz
- Product Dimensions: 2.75 x 3.25 x 0.625 in. (7 x 9.5 x 1.6 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Good Emergency Power Unit With Some Quirks Review by M. Poehler
Charging this device also takes longer than expected despite the 5V-2A AC-charger that I use.
The device doesn't have any rubber feet on the bottom, so it will slide around on a smooth surface when used in on plane etc. If placed in a pocket, bag or suitcase etc, the on/off switch is easily touched accidently. Tip: Use some (white) sugru to add feet and a ring around the power switch.
Also don't be fooled about the capacity: Just because its capacity says 8000mA/h doesn't mean you get 8000mA/h charge out of it: As always in life, you can't transfer energy without having any loss. If you charge an electric device with this product, it will first convert the stored chemical energy into electrical energy and then your cellphone/table will convert it back into chemical energy. Therefore expect to lose about 30% of the stored energy when charging your cellphone/tablet with it.
For comparison: I was able to fully charge my cellphone's battery (1850mA/h =6.85Wh/3.7V) only 2 1/2 times with this product.
(Posted on 7/25/2014)
- Great Emergency Backup Power-Some Design Flaws Review by Bradley Olin
My issue is that if you're going to charge more than $20 for some non OEM equipment, it would make sense to work out all of the kinks. LIke the fact that there are 5 separate little black adapters for all of your devices, and no pouch, or that there's no retractable USB cord, or the fact that the adapters don't snap on to the power cord, so they're always slipping loose.
If you can get past those issues, the battery pack is excellent.
(Posted on 7/22/2014)
- Handy And Convenient Review by Rachel McElhany
Overall, this is a very handy little gadget to have on hand.
(Posted on 7/21/2014)
- Great Review by Adam K.
Cons: Accidentally left it in my backpack when I went diving in Thailand, def not water proof haha. Buying another. (Posted on 7/21/2014)
- I think I got figured out, maybe Review by Phil
- Needs more complete instructions Review by Phil B
It is a nice compact unit. I had a metal box I use to hold the portable charger, the coiled cord, and the various ends for the cord, as well as the quick start guide. It would be very easy to lose the ends. It did charge my phone very nicely, once I got that LED to flash. If I can make it happen again, I am writing the steps down in order. (Posted on 11/8/2013)