Aluratek's 2600 mAh Portable Battery Charger with LED Flash Light is a great solution to quickly charge your portable devices. A great travel solution for life on the road when you don't have the convenience of an AC outlet nearby.
Superior Rapid On-The-Go Charging
The APBL01Fxx utilizes the latest in lithium-ion rechargeable battery technology offering superior 2600 mAh power capacity with 5V/1A output. If you need a quick charge you will love the rapid charging feature which enables your device to charge faster than your computer's USB port. Small enough to fit in your pocket, this lightweight and portable battery charger is perfect for on-the-go charging. With the included LED charge status indicators, you will know how much battery power is remaining to charge your devices. The built-in LED flash light provides hours of illumination for extra convenience.
Compact, Lightweight and Portable
Small enough to fit in your pocket or bag, this lightweight and portable battery charger weighs only 1 oz and is 0.875 inches thick making for the perfect travel companion. Don't be stranded on the road with a dead battery on your device. Whether you need more talk time, web browsing, audio play or video playback, take the APBL01Fxx 2600 mAh Portable Battery Charger with you and be comforted in knowing that power is within reach.
Supports Virtually All Portable Devices
The APBL01Fxx offers one standard USB charging port supporting most USB powered devices currently on the market such as smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, mp3 players, bluetooth speakers, bluetooth headsets, ebook readers and more.
- 2600 mAh power capacity with 5V/1A output
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Rapid charging - faster than charging from your computer's USB port
- Built-in LED flashlight
- Lightweight and portable - perfect for on-the-go charging
- Charges virtually any USB powered device (Original charging cable required)
- Energy saving auto sleep mode
- LED charge status indicators
- Limited 1 Year warranty
- USB port to charge the battery pack
- Original charging cable for the device
- iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy
- 2600 mAh Portable Battery Charger with LED Flashlight
- USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty / Registration Card
- Battery Capacity: 2,600 mAh
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- UPC: 8-12658-01219-5
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Product Weight: 2.2 oz
- Product Dimensions: 3.125 x 0.875 x 1.25 in. (8 x 2.2 x 3.2 cm)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)
- Handy! Review by David
- Useful Device-Average Implentation Review by Adam DeRidder
PROs: It works well with my iPhone4S. As another review said, it has capacity to fully charge it (plus a little more). Takes, um, about an hour I guess. It does not charge my iPhone while being charged itself. The phone charging cycles on and off about a half dozen times then goes off so you come back later to a charged battery and uncharged phone. Oh well.
CONs: It also does not work well with android devices. I've tried a Samsung Tab and a Nexus7. The charger doesn't "recognize" them and it automatically turns itself off after a few minutes of charging. After you turn it back on, it charges for another five minutes, then auto-off. The LEDs are overly bright if it's being charged on a table near your bed at night.
NET: Overall, this is a useful device. I am happy I bought it. I recommend this or a similar device for any Apple product owner considering the purchase. Surprisingly (given that it is charged using a microUSB cable), MicroUSB devices may not work well with it. Also, the charging cable is overly snug/hard to insert.
(Posted on 7/25/2014)
- A Must Have! Review by Songevad
- Works For One Charge For the iPhone 5 Review by Mark Zeta
- There is no nagging incompatibility warning.
- It charges the iPhone 5 once completely from 5% to 100%.
- It has a good weight
- The retail packaging looks legit.
- Can charge this device while charging your
- iPhone but probably not recommended. I read in an Anker manual that you shouldn't do it so the battery life lasts longer.
- No lightning cord.
- The iPhone 5 has a battery of 1440mAh and this is 2600mAh but it's only able to charge it only once.
- Where you plug in the input to charge the battery, the outer plastic and the inner plug doesn't really align well so it gives me a bad feeling that this is not a quality assembled charger.
- Even though it's branded Aluratek, it doesn't give me that super trustable brand feeling. (Posted on 7/22/2014)