Share your HDMI video to multiple TVs or monitors with HDMI input. Setup is fast and easy--just plug-in the HDMI cable (not included) from your video source's HDMI output to the video splitter's input and connect each TV or monitor to the splitter directly and you are all set. AHS02F has a high bandwidth of 340MHz to support high quality video and resolution of up to 4000 x 2000. It is also daisy-chainable to support more TVs or monitors. This is great for trade shows, seminars, and stores.
The 2-Port HDMI Video Splitter is the perfect travel companion to take to trade shows, business meetings and seminars. The lightweight and compact size allows you to carry the AHS02F in your bag, backpack or suitcase anywhere you go.
Simple to Use
The HDMI splitter is completely plug-and-play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable, with no driver installation needed. Connect the HDMI output from your video source to the HDMI IN port of AHS02F with the HDMI cable (not included). Then connect the HDMI output of the video splitter to each TV or monitor using the HDMI cables (not included). In no time, you will able to share your HDMI video to multiple TVs or monitors.
- Supports full 3D and 4000 x 2000 resolution
- Supports 340MHz / 3.4 Gbps per channel bandwidth
- Supports 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Hot swappable, and Hot pluggable
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Video source with HDMI output
- 2-Port HDMI Video Splitter
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Connectivity: HDMI
- UPC: 8 12658 01322 2
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Product Weight: 1.4 oz
- Product Dimensions: 2.88 x 1.88 x .50 in. (7.32 x 4.78 x 1.27 cm)
- AHS02F_DataSheet (241.71kB)
Explore our FAQ solution database for answers to your questions.
Fill out our online support form and we will respond within one business day.
Talk to one of our Service Support Team members live. (M-F / 9 to 5 PST)